DOCOMO PACIFIC Announces Service Credits for Customers Affected by Typhoon Mawar
Tamuning, Guam (June 14, 2023) – DOCOMO PACIFIC, the regional leader in innovation, telecommunications, & entertainment, announces service credits and launches a new dedicated Service Credit Hotline to assist customers.
Immediately following Typhoon Mawar's passing, we went into action to keep our community connected, and we were here to help in the following ways:
- No disconnections or late fees until further notice!
- No data caps for all our mobile data customers.
- Prepaid customers remain connected, even without load.
Today, we are taking the next step in helping our customers by announcing that we are issuing service credits upon request and review. We understand that many of our customers are still waiting for full-service restoration, and this hotline will serve as an efficient, streamlined process until further notice.
Service Credit Hotline Information:
Phone: 671-685-CARE (2273)
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Please send all requests through our Service Credit Hotline (via email or phone) or by visiting our store locations.
- Please allow 5 – 7 business days for review and response
Why do I have to request for a Service Credit?
We recognize each customer’s unique circumstance, ranging from minimal disruption to those still awaiting full-service restoration. We will assess each customer individually and issue a credit (pro-rate) based on: 1) their monthly bill and 2) the outage duration.
How do I request for a Service Credit?
Customers can request for a service credit anytime or wait until their monthly billing period passes. The application process is as follows:
- Customer submits request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, visiting any store location, or calling our Service Credit Hotline at 671-685-CARE (2273)
- We request that customers have the following information ready: 1) Account Number, 2) Account Name, 3) Service Address, 4) Contact Email, 5) Contact Number, 6) Services Affected (i.e., Mobile, Home Phone, Internet, and/or Entertainment), 7) Billing period you are requesting credit for, 8) Whether or not DOCOMO PACIFIC services have been fully restored, and 9) Whether or not island power has been restored to your residence
- A hotline representative will review the request. Please allow for 5 to 7 business days for review and response.
- The representative will disclose the outcome of the credit request to the customer.
We appreciate your unwavering patience and understanding while we finalized this process and thank you for being a valued member of our community!
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s leading mobile operator. Headquartered in Tamuning, Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of personal, residential, enterprise connectivity and entertainment services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. We are the 7-time winner of Best of The Pacific. DOCOMO PACIFIC is dedicated to bringing you and your family closer to the things that matter most. Get to know more about what makes us “Better Together” at www.docomopacific.com.