DOCOMO PACIFIC opens new Micronesia Mall location
Tamuning, Guam (December 16, 2022) – DOCOMO PACIFIC, the regional leader in innovation, telecommunications, & entertainment, relocates within Micronesia Mall.
Find the new DOCOMO PACIFIC store in Concourse 4, Level 1, across Macy’s Men at the Micronesia Mall, Dededo, Guam.
"Our history with Micronesia Mall goes back nearly 20 years, with this relocation and renovation being our most important to date. We have grown with The Mall and with our customers. This project demonstrates our commitment to deliver the best-fit telecommunications solutions with an unmatched customer experience.”
Our customers and associates are at the heart of everything we do. We designed the space with their input.
Here are a few facts about our new Micronesia Mall Location:
- The store features an open-concept layout of approx. 3,100 sq.ft. Floor to ceiling windows wrap around the space providing full visibility in and around the store.
- An island first! We have a 10x10 LED “Wall” made up of 28 borderless Samsung TV’s that come together to form one seamless image. Innovation inspires people to think beyond the present. This Wall can be used in many ways to display exciting content on the island.
- Handset displays now have wireless security devices allowing customers to experience without wired limitations.
- New product bars provide a flexible way for customers to explore products and enjoy a clear view of The Samsung Wall, while waiting for service.
- Customers have options on how and where they would like to be served. With the use of Microsoft Surface Pro tablets, our associates can serve throughout the store – at the 2 Product Bars or 3 floating stations. Customers who prefer a more private setting can opt for one of 4 Customer Service banquettes.
- Easy-to-navigate interactive displays to showcase mobile, internet and entertainment services.
- Multiple ways to quickly serve customers for an in-and-out experience. Cashier payment booths, a Mobile Prepaid vending machine, and a free charging station.
- Connected Life Zone, showcasing products that connect as one family through our DOCOMO PACIFIC network.
- Kid Zone equipped with toys, books, and a large TV.
- Finally, we would like to introduce our newly hired robot delivery and reception assistant Ketty Bot. Our island’s first robot assistant comes fully equipped to give our customers a unique experience. Be on the lookout for more news coming in the next week
The Micronesia Mall opening was commemorated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and blessing by Father Paul Gofigan from Yigo Church on December 16.
DOCOMO PACIFIC wants to thank the following vendors for helping with the completion of the project: general contractor Future World Corporation, RIM Architects, Samsung Electronics, M80 Systems, G4s, AI Technologies, Hafa Adai signs, and the Micronesia Mall management.
We would like to invite the public to please visit us this Saturday, December 17, 2022, anytime between 10 am and 1 pm, for our Grand Opening. There will be live-entertainment, limited-time offers, giveaways, and store tours guided by our team.
DOCOMO PACIFIC’s Micronesia Mall location Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
In Photo (from left): Richard Chi, Owner, Future World Corporation; Christine Wolke, Principal/Owner, Rim Architects; Dee Perez-Damain; Vice President of Customer Experience and Brand, DOCOMO PACIFIC; Melissa Savares, Dededo Mayor; Father Paul Gofigan, Our Lady of Lourdes Yigo Church; Senator Joe San Augustin; James Hofman, Chief Legal Officer, DOCOMO PACIFIC; Gigi Tan-Yu, Chief Executive Officer, Micronesia Mall; DOCOMO PACIFIC Employees Tom Valderrama, Executive Vice President, Consumer Business Unit; Marilyn Borja, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Business Unit; Francene Paulino, Chief of People Operations; Lisa Manglona, Facilities Supervisor and Security Coordinator; Hiromichi Oodaira, Senior Vice President of Finance; Jena Manibusan, Retail Operations Manager; and Connie Cruz, Sales Operations Manager
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s leading mobile operator. Headquartered in Tamuning, Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of personal, residential, enterprise connectivity and entertainment services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. We are the 6-time winner of Best of The Pacific. DOCOMO PACIFIC is dedicated to bringing you and your family closer to the things that matter most. Get to know more about what makes us “Better Together” at www.docomopacific.com.