DOCOMO PACIFIC introduces WorkPass
Tamuning, Guam (April 21, 2022) – DOCOMO PACIFIC, regional leader in innovation, telecommunications, & entertainment, offers its new DOCOMO PACIFIC WorkPass, powered by Plume to better suit its business customers’ needs in Guam and the CNMI.
DOCOMO PACIFIC WorkPass offers a suite of services tailored to unique business needs. These needs include segmented, faster, and uncompromised speeds, digital transformation, worry-free experiences, and advanced security.
- Running your business smarter with the intelligent workspace suite tools catered to your operations
- Assuring that your technology optimally performs with fast, automatic firmware updates in the cloud
- Protecting your company’s mission critical data, such as your POS systems, against cyberthreats with advanced enterprise-grade AI security
DOCOMO PACIFIC is committed to delivering the best customer service and elevating customer experiences. With WorkPass, our business customers will receive access to the following features:
- Link: Next-generation adaptive WiFi for reliable signal coverage
- Shield: Enterprise-grade, small business network security
- Keycard: Guest-driven experiences and insights for business growth
- Concierge: Secure, employee-only access to business WiFi
- Flow: Data-driven motion analytics for optimizing your space
For more details, please visit www.business.docomopacific.com
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s leading mobile operator. Headquartered in Tamuning, Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of personal, residential, enterprise connectivity and entertainment services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. We are the 5-time winner of Best of The Pacific. DOCOMO PACIFIC is dedicated to bringing you and your family closer to the things that matter most. Get to know more about what makes us “Better Together” at www.docomopacific.com.