DOCOMO PACIFIC announces new Work Better Together webinar series
Tamuning, Guam (July 14, 2020) – DOCOMO PACIFIC, regional leader in innovation, telecommunications, & entertainment, announces a new Work Better Together webinar series.
The Work Better Together series aims to promote collaboration among industry leaders and decision-makers to unite our efforts in rebuilding our island as a community. In each webinar, DOCOMO PACIFIC will partner with a variety of subject matter experts for a live discussion and Q&A forum. The speakers and subjects will vary with each topic, but the overall focus will be on thought leadership, innovation, and best practices.
"It is evident that the pandemic has affected us all in one way or another. Tourism is a key economic driver for Guam and supports over 21,000 jobs. The hope for this webinar series is to allow us as a community to connect and collaborate through technology and unify our efforts with the aim of restarting and rebuilding our tourism economy.”
The first topic of the series is titled “Reconnecting Guam: Tourism’s Path Forward” and will include the following speakers:
1. Dr. Parag Khanna, Managing Director, Future Map
2. Dr. Mario Hardy, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Asia Travel Association
3. Mr. Roderick Boss, President and Chief Executive Officer, DOCOMO PACIFIC
4. Mr. Junichi (Jack) Kumada, Executive Director & Chief Research Officer, Head of Global Tourism Agenda, JTB Tourism Research & Consulting Co.
5. Mr. Sam Shinohara, Managing Director of Airport Operations, Asia Pacific United Airlines
The topics include:
1. Connectivity in the New World
2. The Future of Travel in Asia Post Pandemic
3. Japan Travel Forecast
4. Reopening Guam’s Economic Driver
5. Connecting People & Uniting the World in the New Paradigm
6. Reconnecting Employees & Customers In the New Norm
The Work Better Together webinar series is available to everyone and is free of charge. The first topic will take place on Wednesday July 29th, 2020 from 10am-12pm via DOCOMO PACIFIC’s MAX Meeting.
To register, please visit: www.docomopacific.eventbrite.com.
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s leading mobile operator. Headquartered in Tamuning, Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of personal, residential, enterprise connectivity and entertainment services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Named Guam’s most reliable network, based on GWS’ 2019 OneScore ranking. We are also the 4-time winner of Pika’s Best of Guam and 4-time winner of Best of The Pacific. DOCOMO PACIFIC is dedicated to bringing you and your family closer to the things that matter most. Get to know more about what makes us “Better Together” at www.docomopacific.com.