DOCOMO PACIFIC launches new app to help you skip the line
Tamuning, Guam (July 07, 2020) – DOCOMO PACIFIC, regional leader in innovation, telecommunications, & entertainment, joins the Skiplino app, allowing customers to schedule store visits and avoid waiting in line.
The Skiplino app offers customers a faster and more efficient way to book an appointment at our Agana Shopping Center, GPO, Micronesia Mall, and Gualo Rai locations. Once the appointment has been booked by the customer, the app intuitively calculates the travel time to the selected store and adjusts if delays and cancellations occur.
“We realize the importance of saving time and avoiding waiting in line when transacting with us. We hope this new technology will help reduce your exposure to crowds and enhance your overall experience at our store locations. We invite you to download and start using the Skiplino app today.”
Try Skiplino for your next appointment using the following steps:
1. Download the free Skiplino app from the Apple or Google Play store on your device and follow the easy step by step instructions on the app.
2. Launch the app and choose your country (Guam or Northern Mariana Islands).
3. Choose the branch you wish to visit.
4. Select CUSTOMER SERVICE and your date/time of visit.
5. Input your NAME and REASON for VISIT.
6. Book your appointment and instantly get a customer ticket.
7. You may receive a phone call from a DOCOMO PACIFIC Customer Care associate for more information so they can prepare for your visit.
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s leading mobile operator. Headquartered in Tamuning, Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of personal, residential, enterprise connectivity and entertainment services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Named Guam’s most reliable network, based on GWS’ 2019 OneScore ranking. We are also the 4-time winner of Pika’s Best of Guam and 4-time winner of Best of The Pacific. DOCOMO PACIFIC is dedicated to bringing you and your family closer to the things that matter most. Get to know more about what makes us “Better Together” at www.docomopacific.com.