DOCOMO PACIFIC opens new headquarters in Tamuning
Tamuning, Guam— DOCOMO PACIFIC begins a new chapter with the opening of the DOCOMO PACIFIC headquarters in the former Ben Franklin building. The public opening was commemorated with a ribbon cutting ceremony and cocktail party on March 15.
The landmark building has been around for over 40 years and was vacant since 1999. In June 2016, a lease agreement was signed with MV Pangilinan Enterprises to move the DOCOMO PACIFIC offices to the former Ben Franklin building. Renovations began in October 2016 with DOCOMO PACIFIC’s offices and flagship store relocating in December 2017.
Here are a few facts about our new headquarters:
· The five-story building encompasses 60,000 square feet, of which DOCOMO PACIFIC occupies 48,000 square feet.
· The new configuration features a flagship store, 14 meeting rooms, 6 quiet rooms, 3 training rooms, 2 break rooms, and 1 lounge, which we call The Zone.
· Each meeting room is equipped with the latest technology to enable collaboration: including Promethean interactive displays, Samsung Smart TVs, video conferencing technology, and MagicInfo content management software allowing us to broadcast messages throughout the entire building.
· The entire space is designed to inspire creativity no matter where you are in the building - featuring idea walls, inspirational messages, and images by local artists.
· Our HQ features an open office concept, encouraging collaboration and increased productivity. Associates are encouraged to explore and use the space in ways that suit them best.
· Our HQ includes the newest Java Hut Café on the first floor offering refreshments for customers, guests, and associates.
· The parking lots feature solar panel lighting and up to 300 parking spaces.
· The top floor (level 5) offers a spectacular view and is open for lease. The area measures 12,000 square feet and can be scaled for multiple tenants.
· In order to bring the building up to 2018 code, the iconic escalators have been replaced with 2 passenger elevators. We’ve also added 40 new windows to the building.
Many friends, including most of us at DOCOMO PACIFIC, have fond memories of the Ben Franklin building and Guam’s first escalators. We are excited to call this special place our new home. Our new headquarters reflects our culture and personality; it inspires creativity and encourages collaboration. It is truly a place where we can be Better Together.
DOCOMO PACIFIC wants to thank our partner and landlord MV Pangilinan Enterprises, general contractor Future World Corporation and RIM Architects for helping with the completion of the project.
For more information, reach out to DOCOMO PACIFIC Public Relations Coordinator Ken Quintanilla at email@example.com
About DOCOMO PACIFIC
DOCOMO PACIFIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO. Headquartered in Tamuning Guam, DOCOMO PACIFIC is the largest provider of telecommunications and entertainment services serving Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands.
Get to know more about what makes us "Better Together" at http://www.docomopacific.com.
DOCOMO PACIFIC holds a ribbon cutting and public opening for the new DOCOMO PACIFIC headquarters in Tamuning, Guam on March 16. Pictured (from left) Katsuyuki Takagi, Executive General Manager, Global Business Division, NTT DOCOMO Inc.; Lt. Governor Ray Tenorio, Lt. Governor of Guam, Mark V. Pangilinan, MV Pangilinan Enterprises; Jonathan Kriegel, President and CEO, DOCOMO PACIFIC; and John Cruikshank, Chief Transformation Officer, DOCOMO PACIFIC.