DOCOMO PACIFIC launches ONE Marianas Prepaid Card Art Competition for Guam & CNMI Residents
Tamuning, Guam— DOCOMO PACIFIC is excited to launch the “One Marianas: All of Us Together” Art Competition for residents in Guam, Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.
From now until November 13th, Guam & CNMI residents will get a chance to have their design featured on the new DOCOMO PACIFIC Prepaid cards. DOCOMO PACIFIC is looking for artwork by professional and/or amateur artists that showcases our unique culture and life in the Marianas. All ages may participate. DOCOMO PACIFIC will select three winners who will be awarded $500 for their artwork.
It’s easy to join— check out artcontest.docomopacific.com and download the Prepaid card template. All artwork must meet the following requirements:
· Incorporate your idea of “ONE Marianas: All of Us Together”
· Artwork must be in jpeg format and scalable to 2.5’’ H x 5.125’’ W
· Artwork must be two-dimensional
· Artwork must be original and unpublished
· Artwork must not contain, incorporate, or use any content material that is owned by a third party or entity
· Photographic images will not be accepted
· Only one submission per artist
· Submission must include name, village, island, & contact info
· Artist must be residing in Guam, Saipan, Tinian, and Rota
· Artwork must be submitted by November 13, 2017 to artcontest.docomopacific.com
Art connects us all and we hope this art competition will showcase our unique and beautiful culture. Our Prepaid Art Competition is an exciting opportunity to celebrate local artists and their dynamic energy, talent, and skills. We encourage artists in Guam, Saipan, Tinian, and Rota to join and let their creativity shine.